Sunday, July 24, 2016

Is it better if you Don't go to church? Gifts from above come when your not barking all the time.

So was looking at going to Church today, but fuel supply nearly spent, and looking at coinage to get milk and a few food stuffs, through the week, decided that I'd contact our Bishop. But the response to my request for refuel, came to late so I rolled over, went back to sleep. Then I got a text from my queen Shelly saying she had the $500.00 and was sending it, groovy, I thought, go down, pick that up, use the $50.00 of it which is now my handling fee for messing with that part of things, get some fuel, food and Skoal, about in that order. So I get down there, find a nice older lady there, got things done, treked up to the Pilot, refueled, got my Skoal, then went back to Walmart, to snag a Sub, but my insides not being calm after feeding brought me back here to the Wolf's Lair, and will go back there for feed and supplies later. At least now I can pay shop rent and all on time come next Monday.
But there are times that I think I get more blessings if I just don't go to church. Oh sure, I get a lot out of the lessons and renewing my commitment to Jesus and Heavenly Father, but after that, I'm becoming less social, and more for just Shelly and myself and the club. Beyond that who needs to go where your not really liked much less loved? Oh sure many will come up shake your hand and say welcome, but in their minds they're thinking, " What are YOU doing here? Wish you would leave, your not wanted." 
Moving on, visited with a Vietnam Vet today at Subway, he say my Air Combat shirt, thrust out his hand and said , "Welcome-Home." And he meant it. Although I have been home on active reserve duty since 2005. This Vet's remarks of, when you take the oath to defend and protect this nation does not stop, the second you get handed your DD-214. If your still able and willing and of a proper age, if the DoD needs you, you'll get your orders, it's that Subject to Recall, clause you sign. Which means you COULD get called up at any time. More L8R Aviators
TTYLY