Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Don't you wish these online advertisers would send ad posting that were really directed to YOU?

Had a great day today, went and fetched me a microwave oven at Walmart in Riverdale a bedroom town of Ogden, Utah. Why go there when there's a Walmart in Etown? One the people at the one in Utah are kinder, two the ones in Utah are more familiar with their product offerings, and 3: there are hours I can't stand to go to our Etown Walmart. I just hate stupid. 
Okay so got home, flood of emails, and Facebook posts. Fine so one is from Ebay, peddling women's clothing. Hey Ebay do I look like or does my Ebay account screen name even resemble anything female? Same thing to Pinterest, and FB, is there something female about AyreWolf? duh? You'd think these mega million dollar online outfits would have human screeners, that could sift through the postings, and target each online subscriber. Kind of like the lady(or man) at the Post Office. The mail comes, the people sifts through it putting it into the bin of the person who will receive it on the other end. The postal employees don't make that much money, so maybe some of these overpaid college youth at Ebay, FB, Google and others ought to get a damn job, filtering by hand the damn electronic advertising. 
It's like FB says I can catch the eye of 85,000 people in Evanston Wyoming by advertising on their site. Excuse me Facebook have you been to Etown Wyoming, or took a look at our population numbers? We have at best 13,000 and maybe, 50,000 if you take in every person from mOuntain View, Lyman, Fort Bridger, Wyoming, as well as Randolph, Woodruff , and Garden City Utah. Maybe if you think of tourists, but the ones with their ass's planted here is only 13,000. No where near 85,000. Of course Verizon, thinks Evanston is in Utah rather than Wyoming, so WTF. Right?
Tried to get in touch with Nate, to get LiL Wolf to him for repair. No answer. I'm figuring that the only way that mini truck will run again, is for me to go buy a service manual, pay my shop rent for a few more months which means I have to reside here through Fucking winter, and fix the damn truck myself. It's like fixing tires and selling tires. Never wanted to sell tires, however the problems of me getting one 14" tire for the General, makes me think, shit just go open a good tire store. Heard Firestone is looking for a dealer here. 
Think we found a place for the radio station, as well as something we'll call Cooter's Malt Shoppe. Up on Front street. Do it all Hazzard/ plus old vintage 50's style, checkboard floor, and a place where someone even at 2:00AM can get a damn grease burger, and dripping greasy fries. Not some damn microwave processed yuck. Or a Subway at Pilot. You'd think Pilot would wake up and smell the coffee burning, how about a mini Denny's here? Twin Falls and even Burley Idaho has them. 
Look I'm not saying I'm all that, I'm a reassigned Marine Combat pilot, that can turn a wrench and make noise on the radio and rescue trucks and cars with a tow truck. A basically trained shade tree mechanic, that does most things outlaw. That's all I know,. Beyond that I am just me. I'd rather watch the Disney channel than any sporting event, other than NASCAR and any more that's hit and miss. Never know after May each year what channel its going to be on. I know how and am licensed to fly a helicopter and can drive 18 wheels although the latter I will admit haven't done since the tater harvest of 2011. I don't have a CDL, not that I can't pass the test, just can't find anybody here with a class 8 truck big enough and legal enough so I can go take the skills test. I had that on tap in Twin Falls, but I pushed to get outta there as I smelled Gold in Utah that turned into brass and cheap brass at that. 
When it comes to mobile road service I get called 1st every time. But because my mini service truck is outta service I loose $80.00 a call. When it comes to towing, my phone rigs at minimum 20 calls now a week. Because my LexiBelle is still down, I loose another $90.00 a call. The list goes on. If I was able to respond to these calls, mucho money could be going into my pocket. But like most things, people here are scared as hell if I start gaining traction. If I start making money, I buy things, and places. However Nate and others don't lift a hand when I float some MONEY making projects to them, instead of doing it myself. Hey Nate wanna fix my truck?
Sure I took it to Chad's Automotive here. But found out, not one single bolt had been turned, anywhere. What did I pay $450.00 for? Come Monday I'm filing a small claims action, for both no work, but the extra cost of me doing the repairs and my loss of income. Which should come to a hefty $20k or so. Should have fixed my truck huh Chad?
Seems as though every damn thing that get's done here in Etown, has to be done by me, or the Knytes per my suggestion. Yet get some respect or a big keyboard Rambo, named Beaver Dick and some dude named Wyosleuth or something, needs to bitch on my radio show pages. Really Beaver Dick? You have nothing better to do? 
But just once I'd like to see ads on Facebook, and my gmail targeted to me from Ebay, and others, not ones that have nothing to do with me, cause I'm not wearing a dress or heels.
TTYLY





BTW She>
 named this, 
 yes that is the Lexi who named my truck and why to this day my truck's name is LexiBelle. 
Adios Truckers.